My Little Intro !!!

Hi there!!! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jotham Penalosa. I am 19 years old.


I am a first-year student at TUD (Technological University of Dublin) and I am studying Creative Digital Media. So far, I am enjoying the course a lot.


Now let me tell you more about myself. Let's start off with my hobbies, simple but can tell a lot about a person. I enjoy listening to music a lot, not any particular genre. It just depends on my mood.


Going on adventures with friends is probably my favorite hobby. I do enjoy nights out but i prefer to go out and explore and find a place to just relax and talk about everything.


I'm not really an athletic person and I don't take much interest in sports too, but I do go to the gym just to balance out all the unhealthy food and drinks I consume.


Haven't really had a favorite film until Joker had come out to the cinema. I particularly enjoyed this film because how it tackled the problem society impacts on some people and how unfair the world really is.

Image result for joker poster

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2019/08/28/joaquin-phoenix-dances-and-smiles-in-new-joker-posters


So now let's talk about food. It's hard to pick a favorite especially when it comes down to food but if I had to pick one, I would have to say pizza. I mean the combination of toppings is endless. From your plain cheesy margarita to something bizarre like tuna, egg and pineapple (not that I have tried that).


There isn’t much left about me to discuss. So, I guess this blogs purpose is to show you guys my daily go about in life as a student in hopes that you and everybody else who follow the blog can relate and enjoy another student’s journey in college and daily lifestyle.


Enjoy.

Friday 8 November 2019

Second Mission - Selfie Culture

~Process~

                                                                                   https://images.app.goo.gl/wgxJivvH567ALt6K8
Our second mission is on the topic of selfies. We are given the task to study and present the information around Selfies. this will be a week long task so time is very limited. communication will be very crucial specially with the time given to complete it. We will be splitting each task between the three of us allowing us to all contribute and learn about the history and culture of selfies.

We are hoping to complete the tasks provided for us in the on week we are given. In this one week our goal is to research as much information as we can on the topic of selfies. These topics will include the background and some history behind the culture and beginning of selfies, the influence selfies toward others depending on their status, and an understanding of the selfie Culture.

We aim to present a presentation better than our first, but with a shorter amount of time on our hand we must co-operate and work extra hard in order to complete the presentation. We hope to gather enough information on our topics on the selfie culture to create a presentation that will provide more than enough useful information that we can present to the audience.

The internet will be our main place to gather resources for the presentation. We will be looking in to articles, blogs, and  posts that revolve around the selfie and its culture.

The selfie culture is difficult enough of a topic to cover due to it being created by the community and social media. So we must rely on information from well known writers and bloggers to have solid information that can be useful later on in the making of the presentation.

By picking this project i think it will provide us with a lot of new information about something we are a part of. Selfies has become very popular and every selfie has its own story to tell, from the way the persons facial expression is capture and how the background ties in with your emotions and how the way you dress coveys how you also feel.

But overall I just hope that we not only finish in time but also deliver an informative presentation to the audience.





No comments:

Post a Comment