My Little Intro !!!

Hi there!!! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jotham Penalosa. I am 19 years old.


I am a first-year student at TUD (Technological University of Dublin) and I am studying Creative Digital Media. So far, I am enjoying the course a lot.


Now let me tell you more about myself. Let's start off with my hobbies, simple but can tell a lot about a person. I enjoy listening to music a lot, not any particular genre. It just depends on my mood.


Going on adventures with friends is probably my favorite hobby. I do enjoy nights out but i prefer to go out and explore and find a place to just relax and talk about everything.


I'm not really an athletic person and I don't take much interest in sports too, but I do go to the gym just to balance out all the unhealthy food and drinks I consume.


Haven't really had a favorite film until Joker had come out to the cinema. I particularly enjoyed this film because how it tackled the problem society impacts on some people and how unfair the world really is.

Image result for joker poster

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2019/08/28/joaquin-phoenix-dances-and-smiles-in-new-joker-posters


So now let's talk about food. It's hard to pick a favorite especially when it comes down to food but if I had to pick one, I would have to say pizza. I mean the combination of toppings is endless. From your plain cheesy margarita to something bizarre like tuna, egg and pineapple (not that I have tried that).


There isn’t much left about me to discuss. So, I guess this blogs purpose is to show you guys my daily go about in life as a student in hopes that you and everybody else who follow the blog can relate and enjoy another student’s journey in college and daily lifestyle.


Enjoy.

Sunday 20 October 2019

First Mission - Art of the Animated GIF

~Reflection Pt.2~


I think all three of us have learned a lot more than we think we would from the mission "Art of the Animated GIF". Getting know and learn the different types of GIFs available to us allowed us to understand the meaning and processes it took to make the GIF. Not only did this project teach us the Background of GIF but also allowed us to actually learn to create a few of our own.

whilst working on this project i have come to realise how very little knowledge i know about GIF even though i use it on a regular basis. What i discovered about our mission is that we all enjoyed the making of the GIFs and the Presentation and the whole experience of group work around the mission we have tackled. This probably because we all use GIFs. Team work through out this project was great, we made sure each of us were up to date and had our ideas in production and helped each other with ideas. With communication and team work we were able to complete the project with no difficulty or drawbacks.

The presentation was very successful, safe to say. Every thing that we had planned played out smoothly. we were able to focus our knowledge to our audience as we made sure all the information was coming from our mouths rather than the PowerPoint. The GIFs were exactly as we hoped it to be.

Knowing that we have put in a good amount of time and effort into creating the GIF's and constructing the presentation, we feel a lot more comfortable presenting our work as group.


The experience I got with the make of this project was quite enjoyable. I enjoyed working with my group and how we all helped each other with ideas. I found it great how we all had come up with great ideas and how we were able to turn them into something we are able to present to others.

proud self five GIF by Zara Larsson
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0He0cVv8lGggpruo/giphy.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment