My Little Intro !!!

Hi there!!! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jotham Penalosa. I am 19 years old.


I am a first-year student at TUD (Technological University of Dublin) and I am studying Creative Digital Media. So far, I am enjoying the course a lot.


Now let me tell you more about myself. Let's start off with my hobbies, simple but can tell a lot about a person. I enjoy listening to music a lot, not any particular genre. It just depends on my mood.


Going on adventures with friends is probably my favorite hobby. I do enjoy nights out but i prefer to go out and explore and find a place to just relax and talk about everything.


I'm not really an athletic person and I don't take much interest in sports too, but I do go to the gym just to balance out all the unhealthy food and drinks I consume.


Haven't really had a favorite film until Joker had come out to the cinema. I particularly enjoyed this film because how it tackled the problem society impacts on some people and how unfair the world really is.

Image result for joker poster

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2019/08/28/joaquin-phoenix-dances-and-smiles-in-new-joker-posters


So now let's talk about food. It's hard to pick a favorite especially when it comes down to food but if I had to pick one, I would have to say pizza. I mean the combination of toppings is endless. From your plain cheesy margarita to something bizarre like tuna, egg and pineapple (not that I have tried that).


There isn’t much left about me to discuss. So, I guess this blogs purpose is to show you guys my daily go about in life as a student in hopes that you and everybody else who follow the blog can relate and enjoy another student’s journey in college and daily lifestyle.


Enjoy.

Thursday 17 October 2019

First Mission - Art of the Animated GIF

~Reflection Pt.1~


I have to say we were all happy of the results of our overall work and presentation. The presentation went accordingly as planned. I think the idea of having small point for each of the slide allowed us to provide the audience with knowledge we had learned and also allowed us to see our selves how much information we had taken in through research. Overall, I think that our mission was a success. We were all satisfied with the work we put in to the mission but also we think that there will be plenty more room for improvements and ideas in our future missions.
great success win GIF















https://media.giphy.com/media/a0h7sAqON67nO/giphy.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment