My Little Intro !!!

Hi there!!! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jotham Penalosa. I am 19 years old.


I am a first-year student at TUD (Technological University of Dublin) and I am studying Creative Digital Media. So far, I am enjoying the course a lot.


Now let me tell you more about myself. Let's start off with my hobbies, simple but can tell a lot about a person. I enjoy listening to music a lot, not any particular genre. It just depends on my mood.


Going on adventures with friends is probably my favorite hobby. I do enjoy nights out but i prefer to go out and explore and find a place to just relax and talk about everything.


I'm not really an athletic person and I don't take much interest in sports too, but I do go to the gym just to balance out all the unhealthy food and drinks I consume.


Haven't really had a favorite film until Joker had come out to the cinema. I particularly enjoyed this film because how it tackled the problem society impacts on some people and how unfair the world really is.

Image result for joker poster

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2019/08/28/joaquin-phoenix-dances-and-smiles-in-new-joker-posters


So now let's talk about food. It's hard to pick a favorite especially when it comes down to food but if I had to pick one, I would have to say pizza. I mean the combination of toppings is endless. From your plain cheesy margarita to something bizarre like tuna, egg and pineapple (not that I have tried that).


There isn’t much left about me to discuss. So, I guess this blogs purpose is to show you guys my daily go about in life as a student in hopes that you and everybody else who follow the blog can relate and enjoy another student’s journey in college and daily lifestyle.


Enjoy.

Friday 13 December 2019

Third Mission - Digital Journalism - Fake News

~Reflection Pt.2~

After reviewing everyone's video on the topic they covered for methodology it allowed us to see what we lacked in our own presentation but also showed us where we did good. At the end of this the majority of the groups had not fully completed the task that was given and we were one of them. We realised that we were more focused on the end product of how the video would turn out that we had missed some key notes in order to properly complete the project.

The class that we have taken to review each others project, I think, allowed us all to reflect on the work we have done and has showed us ways we could improve and add to our own video. This also showed us that we are more than capable in fully completing the task if we have put our full focus on the main objective of the project.

homer simpson singing GIFSince this is our last project for semester one I hope to use the lessons I have learnt in the production of this project and hoping that the mistakes made are not repeated in future project.








https://gph.is/2J9l3fr

No comments:

Post a Comment